Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Blog Focus - Project Management

As promised, I've decided to repurpose the Journal This! blog.  I've decided to channel my passion at work into my writings in this humble forum, and as such I will be focusing primarily on the topic of project management. 

Still here?

Good, because I promise not to make a boring rehash of the same old PM stuff that you've already read in a dozen places.   While I do happen  to manage projects for my job (which I enjoy very much), I also use project management skills in every facet of life - from home maintenance to personal finances to kids' school work - it all comes down to planning and executing.

I think we're going to have some fun with this.  I'll continue to journal important personal events because, well because it's my blog and I want to.  Just a few of the upcoming topics that I'll put a PM spin on in the future are GTD, automobile purchases, home improvement, and family event planning. 

No comments: